Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Position of Transition

I've been hanging out with YWAM for the past 3 weeks and God just opened up a serious opportunity. I have a chance to move into a house with two travellers who are non-believers. Global Church, the church plant that I'm working with, has been investing in this guys for a couple weeks now and it will be an honor to continue pour truth into their lives. One of the guys broke his neck in a motorbike accident and will soon be released from the hospital. This man is ready for God. Pray that I would be able to help him along that path.

Check this out: I play soccer with the U-21 team in Jimbaran. They are all Hindu and pray before/after every practice. Over the course of the last week they've started to call me Maday (spelling?). This is Indonesian for 2nd son (cause they found out I have an older brother). So, I'm fitting into the mix pretty well and I'm looking at getting some translators around so I can tell my story. Maybe we'll try to get the guys to a spot to watch a soccer movie and then ask some questions. So keep that in prayer.

Finances could use some boosting, but I'm not going hungry. My reading and studying is going well. I'm so psyched out of my mind to have a chance to impliment what I've been learning.

1 comment:

Nik said...

Reading you Blog and keeping you in prayer buddy! I love and miss you, keep doing the Lord's work. I will be praying for the guys you are living with, and the soccer guys in particular! Let me know if you want anything else brought to the Lord specifically.