Friday, January 23, 2009

Prayer requests Jan 24

bros and sisters,

the Lord has provided tremendously for me in Dublin and here in Malaga. here are some areas of prayer:

thank God for taking care of me and hooking me up with some great friends.

thank God that both of my surfboards weren't damaged. only one. :)

pray for Edgar and Emmanuel here in Malaga. these bros put me up for a week and they're broke. i bought some gas for the hot water to work and chipped in for food. the water didn't get turned off. God provides. pray that these homies would land some jobs.

pray for the church here in Malaga. Parque Victoria is a community center-church. pray that Juan Carlos and his family would be protected from the evil one. Pray that he would lead these sheep well.

pray for malaga media center. pray that they would get the funds needed to do the testimony video project.

pray for ywam and impact world tour. pray for paulo as he gets sponsers ready for the outreaches in november

pray for anita (thank God for making her super cute). but seriously pray that she would take her singing gifts and serve God with them. pray that she'd find a school to learn music and bible (and is in spanish).

pray that I would be smart with money. pray that I would get my spanish amped (it sucks).

pray that I would be protected from the spanish anything-goes culture. pray that i would remain in the Word. pray that I would be in, but not of this culture.

pray that I don't drown in San Sebastian (there are 30 foot waves there now).

pray that I would find and join the hand of God.

Pray that workers would join the harvest.

In Christ,

Jonny

2 comments:

Emily Wong said...

I'm praying for you & for them! Also that you may find a razor someday. Until then...


Much love, - the little sister

Jonny Wong said...

yea, razors.