Monday, May 11, 2009

Prayer requests May 11

1. We need to articulate a missions statement for the surf school and the lodge. Pray that the believers here get on the same page. Pray that we would not be distracted, but would press on towards building the Kingdom and not our little businesses

2. Pray for guidance and direction as I look to move towards Jeffrey's Bay. I'm not sure what I'll be up to, but these times of transition force me to seek God. So pray for ministries to join up with.

3. Pray for believers to join up with. Pray that God would give me a new surf crew and other believers to partner with.

4. Pray that I find these church books. It's hard to find the new books that I need for my studies here in South Africa. Shipping is expensive and I'm on the move. These new books are not often available online.

No comments: