Sunday, June 28, 2009

getting it slotted!

So the weeks are getting stacked. Lining up a lifestyle that will do the most impact. I've been hooked up with a soccer team that plays 3/4 times a week and I get to hang out with a bunch of dudes who don't speak a lick of english. But I can ask for the ball in Indonesian.....so that's a start.

Got the visa sorted. I'm going to mission up to Kuala Lumpur to get my visa renewed. It's a hassle, but it'll deal with the 30 day limit.

I'm in a secret meeting with the pastor of a local church plant. We're going to see how I can come alongside the ministry and bless. It's going to be tight.

I've been spending a lot of time with YWAM, uh, actually living with them so I've learned some cool things there.

Just wanted to let all yall know that God has been answering prayers. He's put a couple of believers in my path to disciple and given me a chance to throw some fire into the lives of christians here. Finances aren't perfect or even in the clear yet, but God is good. Thanks for the lovin'.

No comments: